To find joy one has to sense this about themselves.
To be a dog is a joyful creation and to exhibit ‘dog joy’ is pure pleasure.
Life is truly beautiful and the beauty of life exists in all of us. To understand that all answers are held within one but one needs the time to pursue their own inner being of wisdom and must make time to do this.
Our lives are a journey and we must walk with great joy on our journey.
We experience negative, we experience positive. But what is negative? Is this something of our own making or is it part of our journey that we asked to experience this? Maybe it is a bit of both but to understand that the positive will always overcome the negative so always smile, always cherish your own beauty and always give blessings to all that you have.
I love my dog scrunchies [rubs] that you give me, I love rolling in the beautiful smells of the forbidden, I love exploring and I am free – always so free – I cannot be penned in – I have my own agenda but also I have to abide rules and rules are not easy to abide because of the freedom that I exhibit in my soul.
Be like the waves that break on the shore as this is the continuation of life and the moving of time so never forget this.
Do go experience life, do gather your dreams to yourself and go discover your own dreams.
Do not hesitate, do not pause in your journey but do take time to reflect on the way and you will be astounded at all you have experienced.
Do keep a journal high-lighting the beauty of your life and who you are.
Do not stop, do not give up, just live for the moment and the moment is yours. Grab every moment as it comes to you and abandon yourself with the beauty of yourself.
Understand that you are a truly beautiful and this will bring more joy to you and will bring you freedom in yourself.
Understand that you asked to experience this life and once you understand this then you can walk freer.
Understand what you see as negative and once you understand this, then the negative can leave you but only if you desire for the negative to leave you.
Are you constantly repeating the same negative over and over again? Are you attracting negative to yourself? And maybe this is your journey to experience this? Or is the negative energy that you are carrying due to being told you are of little value or are unimportant in the big scheme of things?
If it is your journey that you asked to experience something negative so that you may grow and evolve from the experience, then once you have understood this then sight the negative and ask this energy to go from you it will go from you – do not hold onto this – let it go – it is fear that keeps one trapped and there is fear to let go – so therefore there is only positive if you allow this to be.
If you have been told that you amount to very little and whose thoughts are these? Are they yours? Or has another given these thoughts to you to keep you trapped and powerless? Do understand where this energy has come from and this can be eased away from you and you will grow energetically due to being yourself.
You are on your life path and you will walk the path and what you will learn on the way will astound you but you must reflect on your journey. And reflect on all that surrounds you. What does surround you? Do you not sight the beauty of the autumn trees if living in the Southern Hemisphere or the beauty of Spring if living in the Northern Hemisphere?
The colour of Autumn is the gathering of beautiful golden colours spread everywhere and brings calmness and a time of peace within one.
The beauty of the Spring brings much freshness and joy and expansion of feelings of the beauty of new life.
What does Summer and Winter mean to you? And reflect on these seasons and apply the seasons to your life.
Is Winter a time for looking inward and reflecting on who you are and the mighty energy that you carry within you?
Is Summer the energy of great abundance of energy?
Do think about your journey and how this relates to all that is around you. Understand that your journey is unique, you are an unique being, understand that the smiling flower that you viewed is unique, the blade of grass that you trod on is unique, the bee that is harvesting – yes harvesting because it is allowing abundance to come to you is unique, just like the rolling waves that break on the shore and share the continuation of life and moving time with you.
What is moving time? It is the storage of all historical evolvement that you have experienced. Not necessarily capturing the seconds and minutes of your life but understanding that time is a journey and your journey is now.
Do not see time as wasted time or time has disappeared but understand that time is how it should be for you.
Do not waste time looking for time or trying to make more time because you will not live and experience.
We all have fears and worries but it is being one with one self that the fears and worries can be less and this will allow attraction of higher energy to come to one, will allow the fears and worries to depart of altering of your own energy and that you can live with abundance and not be stuck in time of carrying energy that doesn’t allow you to capture your own time.
Recently I asked Facebook community what they would like me to blog about relating to Animal Communication or Animal Healing.
One of the responses I received was from Susann. Susann asked if I have ever had animals calling, and the animals initiating making themselves known to me maybe due to an emergency or something they are concerned with.
Yes, this has happened to me, the animals have come calling.
Normally I have rules in place that I am the one that instigates a connection, this isn’t forcing myself onto the animal to share as I will also ask the animal if they are ready to share with me – so it is a two-way agreement happening but I am the one that is normally initiating. If I didn’t have this rule in place it would be exhausting and would be similar to a highway of animals seeking me out and sharing their viewpoints. Imagine that you could hear non-stop every animal that co-habitats with you in your environment (all the birds that hang out around your house, all the spiders, all the worms etc.) but also able to hear the animals that are living in your neighbourbood, and then hearing non-stop the animals scattered over the planet you just wouldn’t get any rest and would be exhausted from continuous pouring in of energy . What works for me I have my own ‘on & off switch’ so to speak!! And when my switch is on I will connect with a particular animal [with some blocks up so that other animals cannot join], and when my switch is off then I am naturally blocking out being bombarded. But sometimes the on/off switch isn’t working as well as it should or maybe the on/off switch isn’t supposed to be working in some circumstances, and an animal might pop in unexpectedly and if it is unexpectedly then it could be a major reason why they have come calling, or they might just be checking me out due I am going to be contacted from their human in the near future.
Here’s a few memories tumbling forward to when my on/off switch wasn’t working….
- A beautiful black Gelding kept showing himself to me, and this magnificent Horse had the most unusual gait. I had never seen a Horse like him before or a Horse that could move like this. A week after he had showed himself to me, I lady in USA contacted me for an animal communication session with her black Gelding Tennessee Walking horse.
- On another occasion I was reading a book, and a lovely Staffie Dog presented himself, and told me that he had a dislocated neck, on asking him who he was he mentioned that my partner Chris knew his family and was out with them. Chris was out on a motorcycle ride, and when he returned home I told him that his friends’ Dog had been to visit…..A quick phone call, and ‘ah excuse me, this is what your Dog told me, he has a sore neck and mentioned that his neck is dislocated’ the couple in question did advise that their Dog had been lame for quite a while and the vet had x-rayed his legs but couldn’t find anything wrong [he was physically presenting lameness in his front legs] and the vet had put him on strict rest and vet medication. A day later the phone rang with update, they had taken their Dog back to the vet to have his neck x-rayed and the diagnose was a broken neck. I have no idea how he even managed as well as he did.
- This one I remember so clearly, and it was about 8 years ago. A family trip out, and I was sitting in the back seat looking out the window. We were driving up our driveway and I saw a darting animal dash quickly under the car, I yelled out ‘STOP’, we got out and we couldn’t see an animal. Family asked me what sort of animal ‘not sure, not very big, bushy fluffy tail, really big eyes and ears’. Family asked me ‘a cat?’ ‘no, not a cat’ I couldn’t quite define what species the animal was as it happened so fast. Later on that day I received a request to connect to a beautiful Chinchilla.
- An incident relating to New Zealand private wildlife park that was open to the public. The wildlife park’s main focus was Tigers & Lions. I was watering the garden and the Tigers & Lions of the wildlife park started sharing their concerns relating to their future and I sent them a little bit of healing in the hope it would ease them, a week later on national news was stories relating to the wildlife park’s situation.
- One day I walked outside and all the Birds started sharing with me, what I initially thought was ‘beware’ I kept hearing it over and over again. This constant chorus of many voices and believe me it was quite a din – big roar of noise coming at me from many voices that kept repeating over and over again the same words. It was kind of freaky hearing ‘beware beware’ constantly drumming at me, so I went back inside. And one of my dogs asked me what I heard, and I said ‘beware’ and he told me that I didn’t hear the Birds properly as they were actually sharing with me ‘be aware’ and he pointed out that there is a big difference between beware and be aware and he told me to go and talk to the birds again as they had something important to share, and he gave me the good advice to tell the Birds to keep the noise volume down to a reasonable level. I asked the Birds for a bit more, and they mentioned it was relating to be aware that there would be a huge fire outbreak in Australia within a few days. What am I supposed to do with this, and my dog said to me that one has to be aware that all are connected that sometimes some animals have awareness of something that is going to happen before it does happen, and that the birds wanted to share with me about being aware and that was the objective, that the Birds here in New Zealand had some inkling of what was happening elsewhere, that there was awareness between all but the majority of humans have forgotten this but we are remembering that we are all connected. We are all connected: the forces of nature…air, sea, land, water…the animals, the trees, the crystals, the humans – we are all connected.
- I was woken up in the middle of the night by a Tiger. The Tiger mentioned he saw himself as a prisoner of a zoo, and the zoo was in USA. The Tiger shared how angry he was, how frustrated he was, how fed up with the taunts from the humans, how he had no privacy and was so openly exposed, how he desired not to be here on earth anymore. He then went on to share that he could escape, and he did, and he then shared that he physically attacked humans, and then shared that he was shot and was so relieved to not be here anymore. Roll forward to morning time, and after getting out of bed I turned on the television and there was on the news about the Tiger incident, and the exact time of the Tiger presenting himself to me was when it was all happening.
- I have just remembered about a little Kitten. I was going to dog agility and we would always park in a particular car park. We were almost at the dog agility training grounds and I had a Kitten pop in and told me to drive around the block to the ‘other car park’ as she was stuck and needed a helping hand. Hopping out of the car, we had a look around, and found the little Kitten who was aged around 4 months of age that had her neck stuck in hurricane wire fencing, and she couldn’t free herself – well & truly stuck. With a lot of effort, we managed to free the Kitten.
- A summer holiday break, and a few days of bliss spent at Moeraki Village. Waking up to the sound of surf, and a beautiful day before us, I wasn’t in any rush to jump out of bed as I was enjoying the morning solitude and then a Seal sent out an S.O.S. message that he needed healing…I shared some healing with him. After breakfast we went to find him, he was exactly propped up where he had suggested, and mentioned that he was feeling brighter. Whilst there we met a local conservation person who mentioned this particular Seal hadn’t looked great but was looking brighter today.
- There have also been many occasions, when an animal that I have sent healing to will at a much later date get my attention and ask for some more healing. Normally this happens for the elderly animals, or an animal with a life threatening disease they might present themselves weeks or even months after the initial healing sessions.
If you have enjoyed reading, do check out the free e-book and subscribe to the regular free newsletter “Messages from the Animal Kingdom” where we explore animal communication, energy healing, and messages that the animals have shared http://www.animalcommunication-newzealand.com/free-e-book/
FREE EBook – The Wonder of Animals
Receive my FREE EBook – ‘The Wonder of Animals’
Search the Site
Awakening to Animals Voices: September (virtual online workshop)
To keep informed about upcoming events please sign up to the Newsletter “Messages From The Animal Kingdom” using the form on the right.